What if Jesus was coming back today? What would you want to do differently if you knew he’d be here in just a few hours?
In Romans 13 Paul encourages us to not live as if it was nighttime, as people of darkness. Instead he says we should live as people of the daytime, as people of light.
What personal things would you add under each of these headings from Romans 13 & 14 about how to live in the light?
1. Respect authority (Romans 13:1)
2. Give what is owed (Romans 13:7, 1 John 4:11)
3. Love others (Romans 13:8-10)
4. Live in the light (Romans 13:12)
5. Seek peace over pride (Romans 14:1-3, 13, 19)
You can join us next Sunday in person at 9.30am and 5.30pm. Or connect with us any time at https://www.thelakes.church