Laura finished our series called ‘People Problems: How Jesus can recharge all of your relationships.’
The recent Coronavirus restrictions have revealed something that is always true – people bring out the best and worst in us. Weeks of isolation, video chat, social distancing or being stuck in a house with others have left many of our relationships feeling flat, damaged or broken. This is true for friendships, work colleagues, dating and marriages. What we need is a relationship recharge so that we’re able to re-connect with people after the Coronavirus restrictions ease.
Each week we will explore something from Jesus’ teaching or another part of the Bible to help us find wisdom, hope and a way forward in all of our people problems.
What do we do with relationships that seem broken beyond repair? Is there any hope for relationships like that? And what about toxic relationships? How do you know when to stay and when to leave?
To experience church online each Sunday morning, go here.
To connect with us, go here.
- Relate(able) (Louie Giglio). A 7 part Bible reading plan about relationships.
- Relationships Goals (Michael Todd). A 5 part Bible reading plan about relationships.
- Squad Goals (Ryan Leak). A 7 part Bible reading plan about friendships.
- Relationship Goals (Craig Groeschel). A 7 part Bible reading plan about marriage.
- All My Friends Have Issues (Amanda Anderson). A 5 part Bible reading plan for women.
- Relationship Advice for Men (Roger Thompson). An 8 part Bible reading plan for men.