Position Vacant: Playgroup Coordinator (part-time)
To return to the ad for this role, click here.
- Describe a recent time that Jesus interacted with you and shaped your life.
- Read the ‘About Us’ page on our website and respond to it, commenting on any areas that you find interesting, surprising or that you disagree with.
- Describe the elements you believe are essential in creating an engaging and effective playgroup session.
- Give an example of a time you helped a family through a difficult season.
- Describe your approach to ensuring the safety of children and vulnerable people in a group setting.
- Describe a time when you successfully led a team to accomplish something.
- Describe your approach to ensuring volunteer team members are cared for.
- Describe your personal approach to evangelism and a time you shared the gospel with someone.
- Describe a team conflict that you encountered and how you resolved it.
- Describe your approach to recruiting volunteers. How would you grow the team by 4 people over a period of 12 months?
To complete your application, please send your resume, contact details for three referees (one of whom is a church pastor) and a cover letter, specifically addressing the selection criteria above, to email@example.com by Monday 15th November, 2021.