Position Vacant: Kids Pastor/Coordinator (part-time)
To return to the ad for this role, click here.
- Describe a recent time that Jesus interacted with you and shaped your life.
- Read the ‘About Us’ page on our website and respond to it, commenting on any areas that you find interesting, surprising or that you disagree with.
- Describe the elements you believe are essential in creating an engaging and effective kids ministry.
- Describe an ideal one-hour program for primary aged children, including use of media and technology.
- Give an example of a time you helped a child and their family through a difficult season.
- Describe your approach to ensuring the safety of children and vulnerable people in a church setting.
- Describe a time when you successfully led a team to accomplish something.
- Describe your approach to ensuring kids ministry volunteers are cared for.
- Describe a team conflict that you encountered and how you resolved it.
- Describe your approach to recruiting volunteers. How would you grow the team by 6 people over a period of 12 months?
To complete your application, please send your resume, contact details for three referees (one of whom is a church pastor) and a cover letter, specifically addressing the selection criteria below, to email@example.com by Monday 19th April 2021.