In life you’ll have struggles. You’ll face opposition. You’ll be challenged. And there’s a reason for that: this world is not your home. You’re meant to be … Different!
On May 23 we begin a series on the book of 1 Peter, and cover topics like how to develop a strong faith, how to live in a unique way and how to find hope in a world that is increasingly pulling away from God.
Group Discussion Guide for each week of the series
Read the passage together.
- What does this passage teach us about God?
- What does this passage teach us about the world around us?
- What does this passage say about how we are different?
- What is one thing I must believe differently because of this passage?
- What is one thing I must do differently because of this passage?