How Jesus can recharge all of your relationships
The recent Coronavirus restrictions have revealed something that is always true – people bring out the best and worst in us. Weeks of isolation, video chat, social distancing or being stuck in a house with others have left many of our relationships feeling flat, damaged or broken. This is true for friendships, work colleagues, dating and marriages. What we need is a relationship recharge so that we’re able to re-connect with people after the Coronavirus restrictions ease.
Each week we will explore something from Jesus’ teaching or another part of the Bible to help us find wisdom, hope and a way forward in all of our people problems.
If you’d like to do a Bible reading plan by yourself or with others during this series, try one of these.
- Relate(able) (Louie Giglio). A 7 part Bible reading plan about relationships.
- Relationships Goals (Michael Todd). A 5 part Bible reading plan about relationships.
- Squad Goals (Ryan Leak). A 7 part Bible reading plan about friendships.
- Relationship Goals (Craig Groeschel). A 7 part Bible reading plan about marriage.
- All My Friends Have Issues (Amanda Anderson). A 5 part Bible reading plan for women.
- Relationship Advice for Men (Roger Thompson). An 8 part Bible reading plan for men.
This post was written by Geoff Snook