Want to watch or listen to a previous message?
If you’ve ever wanted to watch or listen to a previous message from The Lakes Church but didn’t know where to start, here are some easy steps.
1. Watch on YouTube
You can find our previous services and messages on our YouTube channel here.
2. Watch or listen on a Computer
- Go to the Previous Messages page on The Lakes Church website.
- Select the message you want to watch or listen to and click on it.
- Select Watch or Listen, and click the small ‘Play’ triangle on the video or the audio player to begin.
(Note: Some people have trouble listening to an entire message in Google Chrome. If you have this problem, you can try using a different browser such as Firefox or Safari).
- To download the message to your computer to listen later, click ‘Save’ and then click the audio file that appears.
3. Listen in on an iPhone
- Open the Podcasts app (it comes free from the App Store with your iPhone).
- In the Podcasts app search for ‘The Lakes Church’ and then tap ‘subscribe’ (if you are having trouble, try tapping this direct link to our podcast feed).
- You will now have a list of every recent message in the Podcast app, ready to listen in.
4. Listen In on an Android Phone
- Try the Stitcher app from Google Play (Open Google Play, search for ‘Stitcher’ and download it).
- In the Stitcher app, search for ‘The Lakes Church’ and tap the plus sign (+), to add it to your Favourites List (if you are having trouble, try tapping this direct link to our podcast feed).
- Tell the app to download new episodes by tapping the gear in the upper right corner.
You can find the podcast RSS feed here.
If you have trouble listening in, please contact us and we’ll help you out!