Want to Listen In?
If you’ve ever wanted to listen to a recent sermon or message from The Lakes Church but didn’t know where to start, here are some easy steps.
1. Listen in on a Computer
- Go to the Listen In page on The Lakes Church website.
- Select the message you want to listen to and click on it.
- Click on the small ‘Play’ triangle in the audio player to begin playing the message.
(Note: Some people have trouble listening to an entire message in Google Chrome. If you have this problem, you can try using a different browser such as Firefox or Safari).
- To download the message to your computer to listen later, click ‘Save’ and then click the audio file that appears.
2. Listen in on an iPhone
- Open the Podcasts app (it comes free from the App Store with your iPhone).
- In the Podcasts app search for ‘The Lakes Church’ and then tap ‘subscribe’.
- You will now have a list of every recent message in the Podcast app, ready to listen in.
3. Listen In on an Android Phone
- Try the Stitcher app from Google Play (Open Google Play, search for ‘Stitcher’ and download it).
- In the Stitcher app, search for ‘The Lakes Church’ and tap the plus sign (+), to add it to your Favourites List.
- Tell it to download new episodes by tapping the gear in the upper right corner.
You can find the podcast RSS feed here.
If you have trouble listening in, please contact us and we’ll help you out!